UNM Parking and Transportation Services (PATS) Link
Resident Parking Permits available beginning Monday, July 23, 2012.
- All residents who have received an assignment can purchase a parking permit online beginning July 23, 2012 at 7:30 am.
- Permits can also be purchased in person at Parking and Transportation Services on the northwest corner of University Blvd. and Central Avenue.
- Residents may purchase "R" permits for all residential lots in the housing area, or "S" permits (for the parking structure across from La Posada).
- All "R" and "S" permits cost $300.00 and are valid for the Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters.
- If you encounter a problem purchasing an "R" or "S" permit online, please contact PATS at 505-277-1938.
- Residents that move in after the initial move-in period (August 16th - August 19, 2012) will need to purchase their permit (depending upon availability) in person at the PATS office.
During the year, parking on campus without a permit, or, parking in a lot other than your assigned lot, will result in your vehicle being ticketed. If you move out of the UNM Residence Halls, you must return your Residence Hall area Parking Permit and purchase a Commuter Parking Permit. Visitors may park at the meters in the Residence Hall lots or purchase a daily pass from Parking and Transportation Services located on the northwest corner of University and Central.For additional information, visit the PATS website (link above) or call 277-1938.