Booking Events & Temporary Housing
Residence Life and Student Housing works hand in hand with the University Event Planning and Scheduling Office to provide the best facilities to our campus staff, students, and guests. The University Event Planning and Scheduling Office staff are located in on the Plaza Level of the Student Union Building and provide conference planning services to organizations both within the University, as well as outside groups.
Why book your event through UNM?
The University Event Planning and Scheduling Office offers:
- Complete conference booking services, from reservations to billing
- Reasonable prices
- Exquisite cultural and natural environments
- Easy access to public transportation
- Flexible and affordable housing
- Full dining and catering services
- Large selection of meeting and conference spaces
- Fully equipped gym and athletic fields
Why stay in the on-campus residence halls during your event?
Residence Life and Student Housing offers the following amenities:
- Free laundry facilities accessible 24-hours
- Free cable service in each room
- Free high-speed Internet access port and wiFi
- Free use of fully equipped kitchens, with ovens, stoves, and microwaves available in every hall
- Free campus shuttles
- 24 hour SRC Customer Service Desk, located in the SRC Commons
- 24 hour Safety and Security Staff, including a security escort for the residence hall and parking areas
- 24 hour ATM access in the SRC Commons
- Affordable linen program