Summer Interim Housing
Taking a summer class? Need housing for the entire summer? You can live on campus! Our summer options are perfect for students taking courses over the summer, and even those who aren’t. Yes, even if you don’t plan to take classes this summer but have registered for a fall housing contract you can live on campus. We offer apartment-style living in Student Residence Center (SRC) with the same great amenities and programming you are used to during the regular terms.
Summer Session/Contract Term
13 Week Full Summer Session (includes interim housing*)
May 13-August 14
8 Week Session
Jule 1-July 29
6 Week Session
June 1-July 15
4 Week Session 1
June 1-July 1
4 Week Session 2
June 29-July 29
*Fall renewal contracts are required to be eligible for a full summer session contract.
- Summer meal plan options are available (not required). Visit the LoboCard website at lobocard.unm.edu for more information.
- Move out for summer residents occurs on the last day of the submitted contract.
- Payment plans may be arranged through the Bursar’s Office at bursar.unm.edu
Need housing between academic sessions? We offer interim housing for residents with Spring/Summer and/or Summer/Fall contracts:
Interim Session 1: May 13-June 1 Cost: $190 (Spring/Summer Contracts required)
Interim Session 2: July 29-Aug. 14 Cost: $160 (Summer/Fall Contracts required)
Current Residents (Spring 2017)
- No application fee required for residents who have renewed for fall 2017.
- Residents with a full 13-week summer contract are not required to be enrolled in summer classes.
- Current residents with a fall renewal are eligible for any contract term listed above.
New Residents (No Spring Contract)
- $50 non-refundable application fee due with your completed summer application. If a $50 application fee has been paid for your fall 2017 contract, no fee is required for summer.
- You must be enrolled in a summer class throughout your time in residence.
- New residents are eligible for eight-week, six-week, and four-week sessions.
For more information about cancellation of your summer contract, view our rates and payments schedule.