Priority Renewal Registration for 2019-2020 Starts January 24th
Continue your university adventure with us again next year. Priority Renewal will begin January 24th until March 31st, but the sooner you renew, the higher your priority. Renew with us to keep your same space with no application fee or prepayments.
Ready to become a Resident Lobo? Check out the information below to get started!
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee will be charged to your student account at the time of registration.
- There is no deadline for registering, however it is recommended that you register as early as possible to obtain your preferred housing option.
- You will need your UNM Net ID and password in order to log into the residency dashboard.
- Registering for 2019-2020: Click on "Campus Housing & Contract Registration 2018-2019" inside the Residence Dashboard to get started.
- Registering for 2018-2019 (current academic year): Click on "Main Campus Housing 2017-2018" inside the Residence Dashboard to get started.
As a resident, you will have the opportunity to pay your housing costs through two convenient semester payments which are placed on your Bursar's Account at the beginning of each semester. You may arrange a payment plan that fits your individual need through the Bursar's Office. Learn more information here on how to arrange a payment plan through the Bursars Office. This information may also be found in your Lobo Web account at my.unm.edu .
Please visit our cancellation page for more information on deadlines and fees for canceling your contract.