About Housing Registration
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO A SYSTEM UPGRADE, THE HOUSING APPLICATION WILL BE UNAVAILABLE SUNDAY, JUNE 25 THROUGH TUESDAY, JUNE 27. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Ready to become a Resident Lobo? Check out the information below to get started!
In order to qualify to live in our residence halls, you must be:
- Admitted to UNM-Albuquerque main campus
- Enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours during fall and spring semesters*
- Show reasonable progress toward the pursuit of a degree
A Few Tips Before You Get Started
- Please read through the terms and conditions, including cancellation policies, as well as the rates and payments to understand contract penalties and obligations before you sign.
- There is a $50 non-refundable application fee, submitted at the time of registration.
- There is no deadline for registering, however it is recommended that you register as early as possible to obtain your preferred hall or roommate.
- You will need your UNM Net ID and password in order to log into the housing system.
REGISTER FOR HOUSING HERE
IF YOU ARE:
- An incoming freshman registering for Fall 2017-2018 Housing
- I am a current Resident Lobo or ACC resident selecting my room for Fall 2017-2018 Housing
Questions about your housing registration? Email us or call our 24/7 help desk at 505.277.2606.
Students Under 18
Students registering for housing under 18 years of age are required to provide a parent or guardian's signature. If you are under 18, please download a Parent Guarantor Form. After printing, submit the signed form by fax (505-277-4712), email or in person at the SRC Commons 24/7 Help Desk.
Meal Plan Options
First year residents living in the on-campus residence halls are required to choose a meal plan. Meal plans for returning residents are optional. To view the meal plan options or change an already selected meal plan, go to the Lobo Card website or visit their office in the Student Union Building.
Residence Life and Student Housing offers many options to meet your housing needs. From traditional rooms to apartments, our living styles are available to all students, including first year students. You may select up to three options on your housing registration. Learn more about our seven halls here or take a tour!