Accessibility and Special Needs

Residence Life and Student Housing works in partnership with the UNM Accessibility Resource Center to provide accommodations to UNM self-identified students with disabilities. Students with documented disabling conditions that affect a major life activity are eligible. Students must be registered with the Accessibility Resource Center.

While special housing accommodations are available, they are limited and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Housing assignments are made based on the required recommendations from the Accessibility Resource Center.  For more information, feel free to email SRC 24-Hour Customer Service Desk or call at 505-277-2606. You can also email UNM Accessibility Resource Center or call at 505-277-3506. To access the Accessibility Resource Center website click here!