Booking Events & Temporary Housing
Please note: Due to full occupancy, UNM Residence Life & Student Housing is unable to offer Short-Term Lodging for the 2023-2024 academic year. Short-term Lodging is expected to be offered during the summer semester of 2024.
Residence Life and Student Housing works hand in hand with the University Event Planning and Scheduling Office to provide the best facilities to our campus staff, students, and guests. The University Event Planning and Scheduling Office staff are located in on the Plaza Level of the Student Union Building and provide conference planning services to organizations both within the University, as well as outside groups.
Why book your event through UNM?
The University Event Planning and Scheduling Office offers:
- Complete conference booking services, from reservations to billing
- Reasonable prices
- Exquisite cultural and natural environments
- Easy access to public transportation
- Flexible and affordable housing
- Full dining and catering services
- Large selection of meeting and conference spaces
- Fully equipped gym and athletic fields
Why lodge on campus residence halls during your event?
Residence Life and Student Housing offers the following amenities:
- Free laundry facilities accessible 24-hours
- Free WiFi
- Free use of kitchens, with ovens, stoves, and microwaves available in every hall
- Free campus shuttles
- 24 hour SRC Customer Service Desk, located in the SRC Commons
- 24 hour Safety Staff, including a security escort for the residence hall and parking areas
- Affordable linen program